Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA CR SUBs offered?

tag
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

BOA CR SUBs offered?

Does BOA typically offer more than current 200 dollar SUB? I think it is pretty good and would love to get BOA back in my wallet since I burned them in BK7 in 2012 (I think was actually MBNA at the time but I know BOA bought them) so just wanted some info before I think about pressing the button 

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: BOA CR SUBs offered?

AFAIK the Cash Rewards sign up bonus does not have any elevations to it. A year or so ago it used to be $150 til they increased the offer to the current $200 it is now. Even when I see the offer on my online account there is no increase and not aware of any

Message 2 of 3
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

Re: BOA CR SUBs offered?

@simplynoir wrote:

AFAIK the Cash Rewards sign up bonus does not have any elevations to it. A year or so ago it used to be $150 til they increased the offer to the current $200 it is now. Even when I see the offer on my online account there is no increase and not aware of any

Thanks for the intel! 

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.