lol d@mn sorry OP seems the banks just like taking their sweet time with you
Congrats on graduating from Bank of America University, OP!
I am sorry that they are being stingy with CLIs.
You said 5 years?!? Yikes🤯.
So I spoke to a CSR last night regarding the AF on the card. Which still applies to this card!🤦🏽♂️ With that being said, I think I am going to close the account down. I find it hard to keep a card with a AF of $39 and low limit. I still have my Capital 1 card (which is my oldest account since I filed) with AF of $39 with a $2750 limit. I have requested CLI and or PC on this card but nothing ever comes of it. I also have a Venture one with a 10K limit... so what gives? I know Cap1 buckets there rebuilders card and have read a number of forums about this.
So my question for the gurus
If I decide to close these down, I know it will stay on my files so I really don’t lose much there and my utilization is currently 9-10%, which is not going to do much but raise my utilization a point maybe two.
I know I can keep the cards opens and see if they waive the fees... that way no harm comes either way. And if they don’t waive it, cut it loose....
I am having the same decision to make with my Cap1 QS1 card which was my first card in my rebuilding. Started out at $300 unsecured and am now at $1100. It is the lowest CL of my major CC. My AF is due in November and I am waiting to see if they will refund it. I really want to PC to a QS with no AF. I must be in the limited credit bucket because I have not been able to get any traction on a change. I read that perhaps I should contact the EO and plead my case. I think by my siggy I am a good risk, but Cap1 wants my FICO Score in the bucket for future investors.