Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA (Keeping my fingers crossed)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOA (Keeping my fingers crossed)

A $500 cli, PLUS a $900 check coming to you. MERRY CHRISTMAS! Smiley Happy

Way to go. BTW my BoA card is that 99/500 card.
Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sylvia,   Believe me I will use the $900 to PIF so it will go to good use.  How many more months do you have to go on your $99/$500?

Merry Christmas to you as well. I see that you have already started Christmas shopping. Fortunately it is warmer in TX than it is in the "Windy City"!

Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi bw. Yes my X-mas shopping is in full swing. Fortunately I've only been out one time so far. Doing heavy duty online shopping this season. Sure saves on the stress levels!

My 99/500 card is only 2 months old, so I have a while to go on it. I have been using it for only 1 transaction, then sockdrawering it. Doesn't take much to put 10% utils on it. Then I pif it.
Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Silvia, I'm with you 100% regarding online shopping - stress reliever as well as saves 10% on Chicago sales tax !!

The time will fly for BOA and I am sure that you have many other things cooking until they graduate you.

I am patiently awaiting my new BOA card and my $900 check.

I wish you all the best with the rest of your holiday shopping.

Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

you as well dear. Thank you. Smiley Happy
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.