Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA LOVE BUTTON

tag
nathan
Frequent Contributor

BOA LOVE BUTTON

How is the boa love button these days? I see it all the time on my account page and just wondering if it's a hard inq if I request it.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOA LOVE BUTTON

I hit the luv button about a month ago on BOA's website and got a CLI from $8300 to $10000.  It was a soft pull on my reports.  I have had the card for about 2 years with no CLIs.

Message 2 of 7
laz98
Senior Contributor

it wasn't a hard pull for us, but it wasn't an approval, either Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

One caveat to my post above....I hit the luv button around December and was declined for a CLI then.  Don't know what exactly happened in the next couple months, but they showed me luv in February.  Both were soft pulls.

Message 4 of 7
tray
Valued Contributor

I hit the luv button yesterday for a cli I was then directed to a page that stated I needed  to call this number in order to proceed, I had to speak to a credit analyst but was given a $1,000 cli and it was a soft pull.  Good Luck

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 5 of 7
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I keep reading about account closures after requesting a CLI online. I'm holding out to pull the trigger until I can afford to lose them.

Message 6 of 7
leah5570
Frequent Contributor

My husband had requested a CLI over the phone in Nov., it was a hard pull. Denied. He hit the button last month and it did the message. Called for a recon., they said it would be another pull and basically just a re-asking for one. We waited til we got the letter and the letter said per his credit card agreement there would be no credit limit increases. I have saved everything we've ever received from them through mail and online. Nothing stated those were his new terms. YMMV

EQ. Starting Score 08/19/12: 545
EQ. Current Score 09/02/13: 611
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

The effects of waking a sleeping giant...
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.