Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA - PC from Better Balance Visa to Travel Rewards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOA - PC from Better Balance Visa to Travel Rewards

I remember seeing somewhere in this forum that BOA has started reporting for Visa Signature.

I want to hear from people having the BOA tavel visa card too.

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had a BofA Visa signature since 2003 and a ML VS since 2013.  Both have always reported my credit limit 

Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks

Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got my Cash Rewards PC to Travel Rewards about a month ago. Shouldn't be an issue for you.

Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks.

Can you confirm what others are telling about travel visa signature rewards card about reporting to credit agencies?

Does it report like other cards - credi limit?

Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did a secured email about conversion - First person who responded said it can be done and second person who responded said it cannot be done.

I'm confused. What is the best way to reach a knowledgble CS rep? Is it just to call and keep trying?

Will there be any impact on credit score by the way Signature card reports to the credit agencies? I believe non signature versions report the actual monthly usage and the credit limit, if the utlilization is less than 30% scores are good and lower the utilization, better is for credit score.

Signature allows to go beyond "limits" and doesnt report the limit. Correct me if am wrong.

Message 16 of 21
kdm31091
Super Contributor

I'm not super familiar with BOA but rather than secure message why don't you just call EO and get it done right then and there? Bouncing messages back and forth can lead to the effect you're experiencing where one rep doesn't know what the heck you are talking about or says it cannot be done. It can be annoying.

Message 17 of 21
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

@kdm31091 wrote:

I'm not super familiar with BOA but rather than secure message why don't you just call EO and get it done right then and there? Bouncing messages back and forth can lead to the effect you're experiencing where one rep doesn't know what the heck you are talking about or says it cannot be done. It can be annoying.

+1 For things like PCs, its best to call and get it done all together. With PCs back and forth, there's too much of a chance for undesired things to happen. All of these questions you're asking us should be directed to the rep you're speaking with. Do not proceed with them until all of your questions have been answered in a satisfactory manner.

Good Luck!

Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Spoke to two reps, one from the number on the back of better balance visa card and one - 866-618-4585 (acquisitions dept - found here).

Both of them said better balance card cannot be converted.

Is there any good phone number to reach the right person who can help in PC's.

Thanks

Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update:

Thank you all. Called the number on the back of the card early today and PC was processed.

Rep said the new card will come in 2-4 weeks.

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.