Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA SUCCESSFUL REALLOCATION TO $50K+

tag
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

BOA SUCCESSFUL REALLOCATION TO $50K+

Hey all,

Been in this "stinkin garden" for awhile now Smiley LOL just trimming the herd up. Decided to cut ties with my already SUB obtained Merrill Lynch visa sig. This was actually my second Merrill Lynch. Got the first one earlier in my rebuild and missed out on the SUB. But, got this one a year and half ago and promptly met the bonus, got the cash, and ran. Asked the rep for a reallocation but ONLY via a sp pull due to misinformation by reps with past reallocations resulting in hps. Rep was very knowledegable to what I was intending to accomplish and had it done within 10 mins flat. So all told combinded Cash Rewards Visa and Merrill Lynch into one monster limit of $55,600. I have seemed to hit a wall with them so no cli's since Sept of last year on either card. This strategy makes more since to me as I always get very sweet BT offers from them and now I can throw a BT on this card and have absolutely no worries about utilization being an issue.

This makes my second $50k plus card in my portfolio and working on a 3rd. And besides, some of us have to work for our $50k limits around here. There not just handed to us lol! Smiley Wink

Just another day at office in my gardening stint. Talk to you'll soon.Smiley Wink

BOA $50K+BOA $50K+

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: BOA SUCCESSFUL REALLOCATION TO $50K+

Congrats BC on the reallocation!!
I'm at max exposure with BofA as well.
$50k is my wall.
Enjoy your stint in the garden and we'll see you around in a couple of months!😀
Message 2 of 7
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Thanks Gmood! Lol! My friend I think I’m gonna be in this garden for a little longer than that! At least I hope so.😉

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 3 of 7
Gmood1
Super Contributor

lol, when I say a couple of months. I mean like 12 months.😂
Message 4 of 7
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

I gotcha.. It’s definitely gonna be a long year ahead. 😉

Message 5 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Fantastic work BruiserSmiley Happy. I love the ease of Boa bt i just wish i had the income to progress with them lol. Wow 3 50k cards, that will be a nice triple Smiley Happy. Enjoy buddy, well earnedSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 7
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Thanks AJC! Yes when all other lenders I have fail to offer a BT the old faithful BOA comes through for me. There ease of transfer is a nice perk , next for me would be Penfed almost hated to say the one 😉

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.