Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA Secured Card Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOA Secured Card Question

I need to chill i'm sure i will get the card.
Message 11 of 23
GFer
Valued Contributor

Just anxious...normal for us junkies! LOL

EQ 817, EX 815, TU 813 (Updated 1/5/18: TU 843

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 23
msheresy
Regular Contributor

I'm sure you will receive it soon. 

After the mess with my app getting lost (original thread here) I decided to send everything again.  I also typed up a letter explain what had happened and how unhappy I was and to please expidte my 99/500.  Well I mailed it on the 24th of July, they did the hard inq on the 29th and they cashed my check today!  They really did expidite it like I requested and I really wasnt expecting that at all!

Smiley SurprisedSmiley Very Happy

Does this mean that I should have the card in a week or two?
Message 13 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

msheresy wrote:
I'm sure you will receive it soon. 

After the mess with my app getting lost (original thread here) I decided to send everything again.  I also typed up a letter explain what had happened and how unhappy I was and to please expidte my 99/500.  Well I mailed it on the 24th of July, they did the hard inq on the 29th and they cashed my check today!  They really did expidite it like I requested and I really wasnt expecting that at all!

Smiley SurprisedSmiley Very Happy

Does this mean that I should have the card in a week or two?

I just called them today my card was approved yesterday an i should receive it in 5 to10 days i'm excited.Smiley Very Happy
Message 14 of 23
App_Addict
Valued Contributor

I was denied a BOA Secured card today when I applied online.  Upsetting, due to the fact that I'm rebuilding and they are my bank for checking and savings!  My FICO scores are back around the 600 mark, and I just don't quite understand.
CURRENT SCORES: TU: 698 21 Apps / EX: 644 28 Apps / AAoA: 4.4 Yrs. / Util. 5% / Goal: 750 by 12/22

Message 15 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

robertkinder wrote:
I was denied a BOA Secured card today when I applied online.  Upsetting, due to the fact that I'm rebuilding and they are my bank for checking and savings!  My FICO scores are back around the 600 mark, and I just don't quite understand.

Did they give you a reason why they wont approve the card?

Message 16 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok
Have a question on these cards

I have the 99/500 card and my partner has the fully secured card.. His reports as secured.. Is this a good or bad thing.. Not sure how mine reports
Message 17 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

jburdette321 wrote:
Ok
Have a question on these cards

I have the 99/500 card and my partner has the fully secured card.. His reports as secured.. Is this a good or bad thing.. Not sure how mine reports

I don't think it matters if it reports secured.
Message 18 of 23
App_Addict
Valued Contributor

said that I would receive in the mail. 
CURRENT SCORES: TU: 698 21 Apps / EX: 644 28 Apps / AAoA: 4.4 Yrs. / Util. 5% / Goal: 750 by 12/22

Message 19 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

robertkinder wrote:
said that I would receive in the mail. 

That there favorite word see what they say then try again.
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.