Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA Secured Card

tag
HiLine
Blogger

Re: BOA Secured Card

@BrokaToe wrote:

I agree! I love mine and have never had any trouble with them and they've been pretty good as far as unsecuring and CLI, it's been a great card.

My previously secured BofA card still has the highest CL among my collection of cards, thanks to a huge CLI that did not result in a hard inquiry. Smiley Wink  I got a lot more out of my card than I expected! And that includes some nice cashback rewards. Robot Very Happy

Also, free museum access is awesome! Robot Happy

Message 11 of 16
BrokaToe
Established Contributor

Wow, I wasn't aware of the free museum access. I'll have to check into that.

Yep my BOA unsecured automatically at 9 months and they gave me an increase from $500 to $2000 and since it was all auto, no HP Smiley Happy It's not my highest LOC, but it's the second highest...I do feel some loyalty to them though, they took a chance on me with the 99/500 card and I've treated it well in return.

border="0" align="left" width="450" height="90">
Message 12 of 16
HiLine
Blogger

@BrokaToe wrote:

Wow, I wasn't aware of the free museum access. I'll have to check into that.

Yep my BOA unsecured automatically at 9 months and they gave me an increase from $500 to $2000 and since it was all auto, no HP Smiley Happy It's not my highest LOC, but it's the second highest...I do feel some loyalty to them though, they took a chance on me with the 99/500 card and I've treated it well in return.

Wow very nice! Mine graduated only 2 weeks early without a CLI. Was this your first card? Given your stellar credit profile I have no doubt you'd be able to obtain cards with higher limits. Smiley Wink 
BofA is very generous toward current good customers. I'm pretty sure you can get BofA to at least match the limit of your other card without a HP, if you're looking for a higher limit. Robot wink

Message 13 of 16
BrokaToe
Established Contributor

Yah discover approved me with a $7,000 but it wasn't reporting at the time of the BOA increase. I'll give it little bit before trying for another increase...hopefully they'll go at least 5,000 Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 16
HiLine
Blogger

@BrokaToe wrote:
Yah discover approved me with a $7,000 but it wasn't reporting at the time of the BOA increase. I'll give it little bit before trying for another increase...hopefully they'll go at least 5,000 Smiley Happy

7k? You're kidding me, right? Smiley Indifferent

Cat Wink

Message 15 of 16
BrokaToe
Established Contributor

Nope not even kidding. I posted a screen shot of my account info in another thread just to prove it...lol i was surprised to believe me. But i'd been in the garden for almost a year prior and my reports were looking pretty good.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.