Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA and Cap one

tag
DI
Super Contributor

Re: BOA and Cap one

@Anonymous wrote:
Nope I talked to BOA and Cap 1, both said if I keep them out of the BK, they will shut me off when they do thier soft pulls every month.  Thats how these banks arent staying afloat.  If you have to file bk because of the housing market, why not have a probation period, and have that customer prove they can handle the credit line still...cut the limit to 200 or 300 instead of there nice 1000 limit. Serious ppl use your heads...lol!!

That's still not a bad thing.  If you don't include them in your BK, at least you won't be on their BK list 10 years from the date you filed.  They may not be willing to help you now, but when the BK falls off, you will be able to get a new card with them.

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you talking about being discharged or falls off in 10 years?  What if I paid them off and closed them before I file? 
Message 12 of 13
DI
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Are you talking about being discharged or falls off in 10 years?  What if I paid them off and closed them before I file? 

Some creditors won't extend you new credit if you included them in your BK.  That is per some members of this forum. 

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.