Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA app being "considered"????

tag
Ron6262
Regular Contributor

BOA app being "considered"????

I am beginning my gardening after closing on a house and trying to pick up a couple decent cards.  I am 660 fico w experian, so double apped for BOA, I got a message that my app couldnt not immediately be approved and its being considered, is this a polite denial?  Should I call them and ask whats uP?  Any advice is appreciated!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
avidlinuxuser
Established Member

Re: BOA app being "considered"????

Call them as soon as possible. It's not an outright denial.  They probably just want to verify some information.

Message 2 of 7
mikka1
Frequent Contributor

From my very recent experience with BoA (I wrote about this here not a long ago - http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/BofA-Travel-Rewards-denial-and-successful-recon-great-e... ), they may be very nice accomodating to your specific situation. I would really recommend you to call them. 

GL!

In my wallet now: Amex PRG NPSL, Amex BCE $15k $17k (thanks to recent CLI), Chase Freedom 11k, CSP $6k, Chase United ME $5k, Citi Dividend $5.6k, Discover It $4.5k and a handful of other cards...
TU Dec 2013 - 752Sep 2013 - 764 - new all time maximum

Obsolete data aboveCurrent TU - probably around ~810, only using a few Chase & BofA cards now, not applying for much until we buy a house
Message 3 of 7
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@avidlinuxuser wrote:

Call them as soon as possible. It's not an outright denial.  They probably just want to verify some information.

I agree, call them!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 7
Ron6262
Regular Contributor

Thanks, I am going to give them a call.  I really want their Caesars Rewards card, I stay at their properties six or seven times a year and it had  a lot of perks.

Message 5 of 7
slarano
Frequent Contributor

I app'd on 8/1, and it took them 10 days to review my account before I logged in one day to my BoA online account and saw the new tradeline. Didn't bother calling, am in no rush. BoA usually reviews most applications these days, their instant approval comes few and far between, I believe.

ImageImageImage

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a will let you know in 30 days message after applying.

Should i wait a couple more days or just call them?

I don't want to look jumpy or needy...

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.