Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA checks Innovis

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

BOA checks Innovis

Was chatting with a BOA card services rep and he said that BOA check TU, EX , EQ and Innovis.

I never heard of Innovis so I googled it and was rather surprised.

Anyone else heard of lenders using them?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
drkaje
Senior Contributor

Re: BOA checks Innovis

I've never once heard of someone pulling Innovis. 

Last time I tried checking that report they had no on-line access and the request had to be sent in writing. Pretty sure I never got a response.

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 6
Walt_K
Senior Contributor

Didn't realize that they checked it but that makes sense.  I recently asked them to remove a dispute comment from my reports, and their response letter said they would contact EQ, EX, TU, and Innovis.

Starting Score: ~500 (12/01/2008)
Current Score: EQ 681 (04/05/13); TU 98 728 (01/06/12), TU 08? 760 (provided by Barclay 1/2/14), TU 04 728 (lender pull 01/12/12); EX 742 (lender pull 01/12/12)
Goal Score: 720

Message 3 of 6
drkaje
Senior Contributor

You really gotta wonder how much crap is hiding on our innovis reports. They can't be seen on-line and don't always respond to requests for reports. I've been waiting over two years for a report from them, LOL!

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Message 4 of 6
stan_the_man
Established Contributor

@drkaje wrote:

You really gotta wonder how much crap is hiding on our innovis reports. They can't be seen on-line and don't always respond to requests for reports. I've been waiting over two years for a report from them, LOL!

I never had trouble getting a report from them (for DW and myself). The reports were rather barren, because almost no one reports to them and what is reported is very selective.

Message 5 of 6
mxp114
Valued Contributor

I remember Chase used Chex Systems when I opened a checking acct with them. https://www.consumerdebit.com/consumerinfo/us/en/index.htm is the site to order your Chex Systems report.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.