tag
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Re: BOA Credit Reallocation between Personal & Business

@cashorcharge wrote:

@credit_endurance wrote:

@cashorcharge wrote:

Well that's a lesson for me. I wasn't even aware that was available anywhere 

Yes, this has been around for ages. Great way to move credit from a dormant card to one that will see consistent usage or make a card more usable if stuck with a low SL.

Yes...I should have clarified...I wasn't aware the you could move/commingle personal lines and business lines.  I had always thought that banks kept them (personal and business) separate.  Appreciate the education

No worries @cashorcharge Always hear to inform if I'm in the know and to pay it forward! 😄

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOA credit reallocation between personal & business

@credit_endurance wrote:

Hi there,

Wasn't sure if this topic had been covered as I searched through older thread topics but was wondering if there lies the possibility of reallocation of credit lines between a personal & business credit card accounts?  I know it's possible with chase products but not sure about BOA.

That BOA gura @K-in-Boston I am sure has the knowledge on this one. 😀

I have questions reguarding reallocation of your debt. 

1. Are you sending from personal to business?

2. If you are sending from business to personal does that break your liability for your business such as passive income, and/or protection from lawsuits as just using your business as a shield?

I thought if you have a business LLC/C Corp they have added protection, but when you start crossing money lines you may lose that protection. I know LLC is the new kid on the block for business practices, and gives you less protection then a corpation but I thought blending any money can become problematic.

Please let me know. Thanks

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.