cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA is changing my varibale rate formula to screw me out of rate decreases...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOA is changing my varibale rate formula to screw me out of rate decreases...

Kinda llike moonman.  In the process of rebuilding, I knew what I planned to do and figured if I demonstrated that and as not rewarded, I could look elsewhere.  Fially got what I want so won't app anything else, time to stat closing and growing what I have that I like.
Message 21 of 24
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: BOA is changing my varibale rate formula to screw me out of rate decreases...

@moonman wrote:
i have created my own personal credit card blacklist over the years and one of my policy is that when i pay my obligation faithfully with a cc company and my reward for doing that is changing my apr for nothing.my response is to close the account and tell them to shove it.regardless of a hit or not, get this card out of my sight.

Wow, I'm impressed, but these days, aren't you running out of CCC's? Smiley Very Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 22 of 24
moonman
Frequent Contributor

well you'll be surprised how many cards i had to close because of policies like these. i try to keep my credit card profile in perspective and enjoy myself with them.(might be because i do not ever plan own buying a house) and believe me my list is pretty long with only a few ccc i deal with.

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

moonman wrote: i have created my own personal credit card blacklist over the years and one of my policy is that when i pay my obligation faithfully with a cc company and my reward for doing that is changing my apr for nothing.my response is to close the account and tell them to shove it.regardless of a hit or not, get this card out of my sight.
Wow, I'm impressed, but these days, aren't you running out of CCC's? Smiley Very Happy

Message Edited by moonman on 12-15-2007 10:04 PM
Message 23 of 24
stpn2me
Frequent Contributor

I got that on the 6th of Dec. It says something about changing a date to april on how they calculate fees on balance transfers, direct deposits and check cash advances. It said nothing about actual balances. Am I missing something?

Stpn2me
TU - 673 EQ - 672 EX - 669 as of 13 Nov 2015
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.