Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA members rewards Visa

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BOA members rewards Visa

I bank at BOA and it is soooo easy to check my statements and make payments - it's all on the same log in screen.  Also, since I can move money between my accounts so easily it will be really easy to maximize my points.  1.5 points per dollar... nice!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOA members rewards Visa

That is an AWESOME card, and when you have a checking account or savings account with them the rewards go from 1.25% to 1.5%.
I also have a good credit line with them.  I called the other day to ask for a cli.  The nice lady with the magic wand said "I can take that request for you, what limit would you like?  I told her I'd like to double it if it wouldn't be to much trouble.  So she said "May I place you on hold for a minute while I run that?"  I said sure, and she was back in less than 15 seconds and said "Your all set your new credit limit is 10K, was there anything else I can do for you?"
Some folks around here have had issues with Bank Of America, but I gotta tell you that I'm loving them.

Van

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow. Nice cli Van! Congrats

Makes me want to go out and app for it right now! LOL

But I'll think I'll let my new 99/500 card age a while and build a history with them, plus get the scores higher than where they are.

Good info. And thanks rebuilder for providing the url. Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 4
dizzier
Established Contributor

I just converted to this card and i'm a bank of america member! the only thing is i wish it gave you points on paying monthly bills like the AMEX blue cash card does.

Until Chase lowers my ridiculously high APR they can kiss my patootie! Their card has been retired to the sockdrawer. Smiley Mad
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.