Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOFA

tag
dangphuocloc72
Frequent Contributor

BOFA

Smiley Mad  I APPLIED BOFA VISA 3 DAY AGO TODAY I CHECK MY CR , I SAW THEY RUN ALL MY CR : TU , EQ . EX , AND NOW THEY DON'T ANSWER ME , WHEN I CHAT ONLINE THE GUY TOLD ME WE WILL CHECK EX . NOW ........Smiley Sad
ANY PEOPLE HAVE # PHONE . SO I CAN CALL THEM ? THANKS A LOT
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: BOFA

I'm sorry that this happened to you, but I seriously doubt that any CCC is going to approve you with all your existing cards maxed out. That's the kind of thing that makes them think that you're not a good risk.

Pay your cards down, and get them under control, before you try again. At this point, you're just making it worse and worse by collecting inq's --3 on this one card, and you didn't get it.

edit: I do understand that you've got your hands full with the new house and all. I just think that this is a dead end for now...

Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 11-10-2007 12:57 PM
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.