cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT offer from CAP ONE / 12 mos at 0% .........via email.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BT offer from CAP ONE / 12 mos at 0% .........via email.

It has the last 4 digits of my acct no. so I don't think it is a broadcast message.  Sounds good!  Tips?  Warnings?  Anyone else get it?   Thanks in advance for comments and suggestions.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: BT offer from CAP ONE / 12 mos at 0% .........via email.

I believe these are target-specific offers. I received several for the 18 months, 0% APR promo. But, I don't use BTs. Seems like a good offer. You can also check your account online and I'm sure the same offer is also avaliable.
Message 2 of 10
ddemari
Super Contributor

Today I got the 18 months no interest with 2% fee on a cap1 visa. I have taken many of these type of offers in the past. Pretty straight forward and usually post relatively quick.
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got the Balance transfer email from Cap One today for 12 months no interest with a 2% fee.  I am taking advantage of this offer over the weekend. Looking at my spreadsheet now, lol!

Message 4 of 10
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

I received the 18 mo offer a few weeks ago and again today.
DW received the 12 mo offer today as well.
Capital One makes BT's about as painless as it can get
NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have to wait for them to email you or can you initiate the BT process?

Message 6 of 10
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

It would depend if a similar offer is available on your account. If so, check online to see if it displays. If there are no similar offers online, then you could contact a CSR to see if your account has other eligible offers. But, if the online offer is available, then you don't need to wait for for the email.
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!

Message 8 of 10
12njoy
Super Contributor

I got the offer too.  Although not the 2% fee version.  I might take them up on it.  Obviously with that 22.90% it'll be only for 12 months and that's it.

For your existing account ending in: XXXX

12njoy,

A balance transfer can save you interest if you have balances on expensive credit cards or store cards. See how easy it is to consolidate your debt with a lower APR.
1. before January 13, 2016.
2.Start saving on interest with 0% APR for 12 months.
3.Simplify your finances with fewer payments to manage.
After 12 months, your rate on the remaining amount of any balance resulting from this offer will simply go to your purchase rate, which is currently 22.90% variable. You’ll pay a balance transfer fee of 3% of each transaction amount. With online balance transfers, a few easy steps go a long way.
(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 9 of 10
enerey
Regular Contributor

I got an offer too, but for 4.99% for 24 months.  don't need it since I just got venture1 a couple of months ago with 0%.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.