cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT offers

tag
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: No BT luv from Navy, but BECU stepped up!

Congratulations on your BT offer. It's a great one without BT fee.
Message 21 of 38
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: No BT luv from Navy, but BECU stepped up!

@pizza1 wrote:

As we all know Navy sent out some targeted BT offers, and a lot of us didn't get it, me included. So, today, as I was checking all of accounts as I usually do, when I logged into BECU, I was greeted with a special offer!  0%/12mo, no fee.  Not too bad.... I havent used my card in probably 6 months, so its at a zero balance...actually a negative balance of -$19, lol. 

Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 1.21.30 PM.png

@pizza1  thank you. I probably wouldn't have even logged in till next month lol 

Screenshot_20210125-153314_Chrome.jpg

Message 22 of 38
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Re: Balance Transfer Offer for existing Cardholders are gone?

I didn't get the BECU offer (yet?) but the decent offers I have going right now are:

• NFCU Flagship 1.99% for 15 mos. no fee
  • BOA Travel Rewards 0% for 12 mos. or 1.99% for 15 mos. both with 3% fee
  • Discover 0% for 12 mos. with 3% fee or 4.99% for 15 mos. with no fee (these two offers have never changed for me)
  • PenFed PCR 0% for 12 mos. with 3% fee
  • PenFed Defender 4.99% for 12 mos. no fee (permanent offer)

Plus Citi has decided to augment their rather aggressive 4-6 mailers a month (yes I am sometimes getting 2 a week) for the AAdvantage Platinum with new cardholder offers for 12 mos. at 0% on AAdvantage MileUp and 18 mos. at 0% on Diamond Preferred in today'a mail.  Yet no offers on the existing Citi cards.

Message 23 of 38
azpro
New Contributor

Any existing cardholder received 0% BT from Chase in 2021? My last one that I used was in 2019 and paid it off in 2020. Now I'm using my Marriott Chase card for started purchases.

Why are we not seeing those offers from Chase while money is cheap, with Fed pumping the economy, does anyone know?

Message 24 of 38
TheBoondocks
Established Contributor

What cards get 2% bt? And I saw a card once giving 1%. But, is the penfed promise fixed rate?

Message 25 of 38
TheBoondocks
Established Contributor

Re: Elan 0% promo...

@Anonymous wrote:

FNBO has been very consistent with sending BT offers throughout the year.  I just got another offer on January 3.  It appears that it won't let you max out your CL with the BT though.  I have got (2) 5k SP CLIs every 4 months, BT offers, and will be going for another CLI next month.  I'm really loving FNBO.

FNBO.JPG 

Wow what card is that? Can't find it.

Message 26 of 38
tcbofade
Super Contributor

@azpro wrote:

Any existing cardholder received 0% BT from Chase in 2021? My last one that I used was in 2019 and paid it off in 2020. Now I'm using my Marriott Chase card for started purchases.

Why are we not seeing those offers from Chase while money is cheap, with Fed pumping the economy, does anyone know?

No BT offers from Chase for me or DW.

IMHO, the great Corona cootie has caused many lenders to reduce balance transfer availability.

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 27 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TheBoondocks wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

FNBO has been very consistent with sending BT offers throughout the year.  I just got another offer on January 3.  It appears that it won't let you max out your CL with the BT though.  I have got (2) 5k SP CLIs every 4 months, BT offers, and will be going for another CLI next month.  I'm really loving FNBO.

FNBO.JPG 

Wow what card is that? Can't find it.

FNBO Ducks Unlimited.  It's not going to be as popular going foward since the rewards structure has changed making it just your average, no thrills 1.5% card.  I was fortunate to be grandfathered into the previous rewards (5% uncapped at gas stations inside and out) and 5% on sporting goods.  I just got my monthly reminder on Feb 3 with the BT offer.  It has never stopped throughout the whole Covid era.  I don't have any balances to transfer but it is still nice to have options.

Message 28 of 38
TheBoondocks
Established Contributor

Wow that's nice! I wonder the nra card is the same lender as ducks unlimited but the nra got converted, do you think the DU will too?

Message 29 of 38
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@TheBoondocks wrote:

Wow that's nice! I wonder the nra card is the same lender as ducks unlimited but the nra got converted, do you think the DU will too?

Same issuer but while the NRA card was closed to new applicants and the portfolio sold off I haven't seen anything about the Ducks Unlimited card being closed to new applicants, only that they have a less lucrative benefits package. 

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 30 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.