Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backdoor # to Orchard?

tag
Cali_Credit
Frequent Contributor

Backdoor # to Orchard?

I noticed on the back door page that people left comments about calling the backdoor # for Orchard reguarding a CLI but i dont see a number posted. Is there still a backdoor # and if so does anyone have it? ive had there card for 5 years and have always paid on time and always denied a CLI when i requested it a few times.

Current Fico's: TU 797 / EQ 785 / EX 775
Wallet: US Bank Business Edge $16,000 I Chase Ink $18,500 | US Bank Cash + Visa Sig $15,000 | Amex PRG NSL | Barclay Arrival+ WMC $10,000 l Amex BCP $20,000 | PenFed Visa Sig $9,000 | DCU Plat. $10,000 | Logix $10,000 | Discover $18,900 | WalMart $10,000 | Paypal MC $15,000 | Barclay NFL $3,400 | Cap 1 Quicksilver WMC $34,500 | J C Penny $5000 | Target $2000 13 Personal & 2 Business CreditCards
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

Re: Backdoor # to Orchard?

@IECredit wrote:

I noticed on the back door page that people left comments about calling the backdoor # for Orchard regarding a CLI but I dont see a number posted. Is there still a backdoor # and if so does anyone have it? ive had there card for 5 years and have always paid on time and always denied a CLI when I requested it a few times.

I have gotten a CLI every 6 mounts, I use it and always PIF each mouth and always been granted a CLI. A friend has the same card and he nerver PIF and only pays min each mouth and nerver got a CLI. I have had mine since June 2011 and him since Oct 2011. I have gotten two CLI from 320 to 470 to 620 and my friend it still at 320. My friend it close to his limit too.

Message 2 of 12
Cali_Credit
Frequent Contributor

My Credit Utilization with Orchard is about 50%  due to such a low limit (250/500 limit)   I'm going to pay it down to 50$ and give it another shot.  I hope I can find a backdoor # because the customer service rep's always say the same ol same ol.

Current Fico's: TU 797 / EQ 785 / EX 775
Wallet: US Bank Business Edge $16,000 I Chase Ink $18,500 | US Bank Cash + Visa Sig $15,000 | Amex PRG NSL | Barclay Arrival+ WMC $10,000 l Amex BCP $20,000 | PenFed Visa Sig $9,000 | DCU Plat. $10,000 | Logix $10,000 | Discover $18,900 | WalMart $10,000 | Paypal MC $15,000 | Barclay NFL $3,400 | Cap 1 Quicksilver WMC $34,500 | J C Penny $5000 | Target $2000 13 Personal & 2 Business CreditCards
Message 3 of 12
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

@IECredit wrote:

My Credit Utilization with Orchard is about 50%  due to such a low limit (250/500 limit)   I'm going to pay it down to 50$ and give it another shot.  I hope I can find a backdoor # because the customer service rep's always say the same ol same ol.

Use the HSBC Credit number in backdoor numbers. It has worked for me. Good luck.

Message 4 of 12
HiHiHiHiHiHi
New Contributor

It think you should use the Capital One backdoor numbers because CapOne bought HSBC's credit cards.

Scores: EQ-798 EX-802 TU-786

CC: |Amex PRG - NPSL| |Citi Simplicity - 22.6K| |CapOne No Hassle Rewards - 20K| |Chase Freedom 17.5K| |CSP 15K| |Discover IT - 7.8K| |Discover More - 6.1K| |GE PC Richard - 4.5K| |Amex Delta Gold - 3.5K| |Citi Goodyear - 2.5K| |CapOne Kohls - 1.5K| |GAP - 1.5K| |Macy's Amex - 1K| |Ann Taylor - 0.5K| |NY&C - 0.5K|
Message 5 of 12
RonDawg
Contributor

@IECredit wrote:

I noticed on the back door page that people left comments about calling the backdoor # for Orchard reguarding a CLI but i dont see a number posted. Is there still a backdoor # and if so does anyone have it? ive had there card for 5 years and have always paid on time and always denied a CLI when i requested it a few times.

Orchards really has a back door number?

AMEX Platinum, AMEX Blue cash (10k), AMEX Delta (10k), US Bank Premier Line (14.5k), US Bank Cash + (7.5k), Chase Freedom (5k), Fred Meyer Rewards Visa (7.5k), US Bank Flex Perks Travel Rewards (5k), Discover IT (9.5k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (8k), Alerus Financial Visa Signature issued by Elan (10k), BofA Cash Rewards (10k), Citi Thankyou Pref (6.5k) TU FICO Score = 807, EQ FICO Score = 780, EX FICO Score = 780,
CreditKarma score = 785, CreditSesame score = 773, Vantage = 903
Message 6 of 12
beb86
Valued Contributor

@HiHiHiHiHiHi wrote:

It think you should use the Capital One backdoor numbers because CapOne bought HSBC's credit cards.

Once CAP1 announced that the were aquiring HSBC that pretty much killed all hopes for any kind of CLI... I do think however that HSBC kept there WORLD MC line of cards but I may be wrong 

Message 7 of 12
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

@beb86 wrote:

@HiHiHiHiHiHi wrote:

Once CAP1 announced that the were aquiring HSBC that pretty much killed all hopes for any kind of CLI... I do think however that HSBC kept there WORLD MC line of cards but I may be wrong 

I got a CLI after capiitaone took over on my orchard bank card, two mounts ago.

Message 8 of 12
rm3
Regular Contributor

the HSBC backdoor number is no longer working

Message 9 of 12
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I called that num once a few months back, and the rep was very rude asking me how I got the number and told me to call the num on my card.

Otoh, I have had the Orchard Bank Gold card since the end of 2006. Started out with a $500 limit and a $79 af. In 2009, I got them to lower the AF to $39.

Ive not missed a payment in five or so years, nor have I exceeded my cl ever.

I have a 13.99% apr.

I 've received a requested cli once a year since acct opening, and so now I have a $1,500 cl with Orchard /C1.

My last cli was in May. I've barely used this card for the past year or so as I've gained pre cards. Idk.. They are my lowest limit besides my other C1 card. Mehh I hope they don't start sucking even more since C1 took over. I really wanna close this acct or have them waive the AF. :-(

Anyway, hope that experience helps someone lol
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.