Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad influence on me!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bad influence on me!!!

so either way, should I wait until I close on my house on the 28th to even do the preapp??  If I am wrong in this assumption, could you please post the link to the site so that I make sure I am going to the right place (the place I found was through google).
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

You don't need to wait to do the preapp.  Soft inquiries are not seen by anyone but you, and they have no effect on your scores.

You definitely should wait to do the actual application until after you close on the house, though.  If doing the preapp will make it too tempting to wait on the application, then you might want to wait on that, as well.

In any case, here's the link:

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh, no I am ok with waiting to actually apply until afterwards, that is no problem.  In fact, that is why I was asking in the first place.  I dont want anything to screw up my first house!!  I plan on doing a mini app spree when I close (I want 2 cards that arent the orchard or credit 1 cards I currently have) so I am trying to plan accordingly. thank you
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.