Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Balance Transfers

tag
pi-r-squared
Frequent Contributor

Balance Transfers

I want to transfer balances from 2 CCs to my recently opened cards that are offering 0% APR.  Now, I'm pretty sure that a Discover IT to Wells Fargo Active Cash balance transfer will go through without a hitch but what about Lowe's to FNBO Evergreen?  Has anyone ever transferred a Lowe's balance away?  And will it be the same process?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
RealEstateGuy89
Frequent Contributor

Re: Balance Transfers

@pi-r-squared wrote:

I want to transfer balances from 2 CCs to my recently opened cards that are offering 0% APR.  Now, I'm pretty sure that a Discover IT to Wells Fargo Active Cash balance transfer will go through without a hitch but what about Lowe's to FNBO Evergreen?  Has anyone ever transferred a Lowe's balance away?  And will it be the same process?

Yeah, it should go fine and the process is the same. I paid one of my higher interest personal loans off and transferred it to FNBO just last year. You'll just need the Lowes info when when you call FNBO, like Account #, payment address and payoff amount etc. 

Message 2 of 3
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Balance Transfers

@pi-r-squared wrote:

The receiving bank just sees it as a payment, no more, and no less.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.