cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Balance transfers thru barclay cc to Alliant ??

tag
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

Balance transfers thru barclay cc to Alliant ??

I am just wondering.....i did a BT from barclays to Alliant on the 13 th of this month......Payment to Alliant still has not posted...

How long does it usually take.....getting a little nervous......i called and they have the correct info...did 2 transfers...the other to faiwinds and that one has cleared.....

any ideas

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
codimom
Frequent Contributor

Re: Balance transfers thru barclay cc to Alliant ??

Mine felt like forever (hsbc to barclay) ..if i remember it was a little over 2weeks

Back in the garden!
App free since 23Oct2012 reset to 27Aug13 and reset again 4nov13
Message 2 of 6
LS2982
Mega Contributor

I'm on the same boat, did a 4k transfer from my CU card to Barclays on the 13th, still not done. CU card reports on the 1st, might end up having an extra 4k reporting on my credit for a month Smiley Sad

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 6
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:
I'm on the same boat, did a 4k transfer from my CU card to Barclays on the 13th, still not done. CU card reports on the 1st, might end up having an extra 4k reporting on my credit for a month Smiley Sad

Is there ayone we can call....is this just the process..my payment is due on the 5th of october to alliant.....i am going o send payment anyway now so i dont have to worry about it

Message 4 of 6
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@amercnchopz34 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

Is there ayone we can call....is this just the process..my payment is due on the 5th of october to alliant.....i am going o send payment anyway now so i dont have to worry about it

I was told it was 7-10 business days from when I actived mt card, which pretty much screws my overall util. for a month. Smiley Mad

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 6
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@amercnchopz34 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

I was told it was 7-10 business days from when I actived mt card, which pretty much screws my overall util. for a month. Smiley Mad

Still no update on the BT from barclay to alliant...called barclays....opened up a case to investigate..just hate having balance onboth accountsSmiley Mad

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.