Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America AT&T offer.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bank of America AT&T offer.

Yes that is the deal. You can walk into a store and do the same thing. I think I saw portable battery from zagg for $14.xx on sale. If you can spend exactly $15 twice that this could net you $70 free cash if you have the $100 deal.

I ordered Samsung smartthings sensors because I need those anyway and this deal makes it free + some $$.
Message 21 of 25
happypill
Valued Contributor

Thanks for pointing out this offer, I've got it in my box!  I generally ignore those offers without even looking at them.

As others have pointed out, AT&T prices for accessories are ridiculous, but I look at it as flushing $30-35 down the toilet, and whatever remains of the $75 bonus is free money.

Message 22 of 25
Credit_hawk
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Yes that is the deal. You can walk into a store and do the same thing. I think I saw portable battery from zagg for $14.xx on sale. If you can spend exactly $15 twice that this could net you $70 free cash if you have the $100 deal.

I ordered Samsung smartthings sensors because I need those anyway and this deal makes it free + some $$.

Haha I saw the same Zagg charger but went with the Frogz for $21 because I wasn't taking the chance of ATT or BOA not honoring it because it's 14.50 rather than 15.00 and I'm not sure if tax counts but I didn't want to risk it

FICO- Experian: 797, TransUnion: 781, Equifax: 804 (Updated Monthly)
Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I love this as a $45 money maker, and sure am glad the OP drew my attention to it because it seems like there's always an AT&T offer on my BofA account and it always seems useless, so I've come to just ignoring them. This one is a real deal!  But honestly, the accessory prices on anything I'd want at AT&T (cables, chargers, adapters, etc.) are so ridiculous, that rather than buying something I might actually need at AT&T it's really a better deal to just buy something I don't need for exactly $15 and drop it in the trash bin on the way out of the store (and repeat), and then go buy what I actually need at Amazon (or somewhere even cheaper). I figure I'll end up much farther ahead $-wise.

Chris

Same here! 

Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would proceed with caution on this one folks. After reading about last years promo, many folks had tons of issues in getting this redeemed.

http://www.doctorofcredit.com/bank-america-75-back-spending-30-att-targeted/

Lots of folks saw their charges disappear, they had to make extra calls, etc, 

Also this offer is only once per login AFAIK. Anyone else have any luck/DPs?

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.