cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America - Secured - Get 2nd card?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Bank of America - Secured - Get 2nd card?

I have the Bank of America Secured card.  Is it possible to go back now and apply for platinum again and maybe be offered 99/500 or will they offer nothing while in secured card program?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
score_building
Senior Contributor

Re: Bank of America - Secured - Get 2nd card?

Creditaddict wrote:
I have the Bank of America Secured card.  Is it possible to go back now and apply for platinum again and maybe be offered 99/500 or will they offer nothing while in secured card program?

odds are you'll get nothing more from boa b4 graduation
DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 2 of 3
cw81
Frequent Contributor

Re: Bank of America - Secured - Get 2nd card?

Creditaddict I have a thread open somewhere about my experience  I  applied online  got the  fully secured approval went into bank  to  get it processed as it said on my   printout  well the lady  couldn't find it in the system and  run another app  for me (without my knowledge)  and I got the  99/500  and she advised me to mail in the  original   approval to get another card. I got 3 dings  on my report  for that effort one I wasn't too pleased about the dings.  

But to answer your question  I  will have  2 cards when I give them my  funds.  The  99/500 is already reporting  and I did this on  Thursday  last week and by Monday  I saw it  on my report.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.