cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America Visa Pre_selected offers ?????

tag
eparker
Frequent Contributor

Bank of America Visa Pre_selected offers ?????

Has anyone had any experience with BofA pre-select offers/  I received two in the mail today.  One for a regular credit card, and one for a secured card (which I thought was weird).  I have never dealt with BofA, and was wondering was it even worth it.  I know pre-select is also not a gurantee approval.  

Thaks

Starting Score: Mid 500's
EQ-701 TU-693 EXP-698
Goal Score:750+

NavChek $15,000/NFCU nRewards Visa $12,000/American Express Rewards Gold NPSL/USAA Rewards World Mastercard $7000/USAA Visa Platinum $7000/Barclay $3900/Credit Union Visa $5000/Jareds $7600/BofA Visa $4000/USAA MC $1500/Walmart $1200//Amazon $1000/Discover Card $750/Cap1 $2250.

the FICO Fitness Challenge
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Bank of America Visa Pre_selected offers ?????

I think if the cards fit your needs then BOFA is fine. They tend to have more horror stories than most lenders; however, I have never had a problem with their CC's that wasn't absolutely my own fault.

Their entry cash back cards aren't bad, and their higher end cards are very nice currently (note this changes all the time).

They've been trying to build their customer base and improve their relations with their existing customers from what I've seen since June.

I don't think they are a bad lender to have a relationship with and I will be keeping a credit card with them over the long term. Their checking practices infuriate me at times, but that's a different entity altogether inside the massive institution that is BOFA.

        
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bank of America Visa Pre_selected offers ?????

I concur with Revelate. I've had a regular BofA Visa CC (no rewards) for a few years and have always received good CS from them. I have had no issues that I can recall.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.