Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bank of America

I applied for a BOA CC got offered secured which frustrates me because I have other prime cards not secured. One man I spoke with stated it was because I had a previous account with them that went bad years ago. I have not been able to reach the recon dept. The back door #'s list in the sticky thread one does not work and one was that guy. Not sure what to do, not sure I want to front 5 hundred just to get in the BOA door when I have other credit cards that are considered prime.

Message Edited by credithopefull on 07-07-2008 04:02 PM
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bank of America

302-457-5367 (its the backdoor to boa I have)
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

above number is inactive....call 800.441.7048
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank You, for the #'s. I will try again tomorrow if the reason is because of an old account I will just go hug my chase card. If the reason is my credit standing then I will work to improve it.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

really just called it last week! they are closed after 6 (i think eastern time) so maybe that was it.. I'll have to call it tomorrow
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Since you were just denied, contact a credit analyst at 866.865.7842.  They will actually review your report information with you on line. In addition, it will allow you to counter what they say and speak about how you have improved your credit ...etc

betamunupe wrote:
above number is inactive....call 800.441.7048

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.