Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BankAmeriDeals Nerfed?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BankAmeriDeals Nerfed?

I haven't seen any in a few weeks. And prior to that, they dwindled as time went by. 

Are they on hiatus or nerfed? Anyone still have them?

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: BankAmeriDeals Nerfed?

This is what comes up on the phone app.

I have not checked them in probably 6 weeks or more.

Message 2 of 15
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

From the website ..Smiley Tongue

Message 3 of 15
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Still have them as normal. The more you use your card(s) the more deals you will get and vice versa. If you are not using the card much the deals will trickle in or basically stop.

Message 4 of 15
imaximous
Valued Contributor

I haven't seen new ones for a few days. Still got a bunch activated but I can't use most of them.

I suppose that deals have dried up because of the current crisis. I'm not shopping but saving money, and I also assume a lot of businesses are shut down or are dealing with more pressing issues. 

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@M_Smart007 wrote:

That's what I see. But does that mean check back in an hour or 4 weeks? It's been about 4 weeks lol.

Message 6 of 15
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@kdm31091 wrote:

Still have them as normal. The more you use your card(s) the more deals you will get and vice versa. If you are not using the card much the deals will trickle in or basically stop.

Thanks!

makes sense  .. as I have used the card to make one online purchase in the last 4 months.

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@imaximous wrote:

I haven't seen new ones for a few days. Still got a bunch activated but I can't use most of them.

I suppose that deals have dried up because of the current crisis. I'm not shopping but saving money, and I also assume a lot of businesses are shut down or are dealing with more pressing issues. 

I suppose it can be a combination of current crisis and reduced use and something else. My new CFU is getting more use, and less for BoA, but BADeals have been dwindling before CFU and the crisis.

Message 8 of 15
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

That's what I see. But does that mean check back in an hour or 4 weeks? It's been about 4 weeks lol.

Your guess is probably better than mine on thatSmiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 15
imaximous
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@imaximous wrote:

I suppose it can be a combination of current crisis and reduced use and something else. My new CFU is getting more use, and less for BoA, but BADeals have been dwindling before CFU and the crisis.

In your case, it's probably because you don't use your BofA cards much? 

Like KDM said above, the more you use it, the more deals you'll get. I can see that my wife's account has a couple and I always get a bunch. We don't use her card because it's only for the Alaska Airlines perks, so it sits there till we travel. We use my cards more often, so deals always pop up, but I'll say that they're not that great anyway with a few exceptions. Chase and AMEX offers are usually much better.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.