Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Banks Why?

tag
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Banks Why?

I have never found Citi's website or phone App down .. except for routine maintenance .. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Message 11 of 14
zerofire
Valued Contributor

Looking at it closer it looks like I have been spoiled. My main bank is happy to send the funds for any of my cards overnight as long as they get the request before the cutoff. Also my main bank does not usually have any issues that effect the way it works. I literally had no clue about the Citi payment bug because it never happened to me.

TU:837 09/19/23 Bank of America--EX: 841 09/20/23 Experian--EQ:832 09/21/23 myFICO--Gardening since N/A
Active:
Bank of America (Unlimited Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards VSC), Capital One Walmart WMC, Chase(Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom Flex WEMC [x2], Freedom Unlimited VC), Citi Dividend MC, Citizens GreenSense MC, Curve WEMC, Discover It C, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VSC, PenFed (Platinum Rewards VSC, Pathfinder Rewards VSC), Synchrony Bank PayPal Cashback MC, UMB Bank Simply Rewards VC[Milford Federal], US Bank (Altitude Go VSC, Cash+ VSC [x2], Pick n Save/Metro Market WEMC)
Wishlist: AAA Daily Advantage Visa, AOD Signature, Bellco Colorado Rewards, Citi Custom Cash, EBates, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, Ollo Optimum, Redstone Signature, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards
Message 12 of 14
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

While I will admit that Citi has gotten better, their website is probably one of the worst out there. It seems to go down at weird times and I also have to clear cookies and cache often in efforts to get it to work...or just open in Incognito mode.

Their mobile app is pretty decent. The only other website I find worse than Citi is Wells Fargo's Dillards Amex site which looks like something from the 90's.
Message 13 of 14
Save-n-Invest
Established Contributor

@staticvoidmain wrote:

Citi's website has bugs. It is the only lender I've seen with an active, breaking bug which they haven't addressed in a long time.

(This bothers me because, in my field, this is unacceptable.)

I agree. Now there is a message superimposed on the site regarding COVID issues . Closing out of that nuisance renders the rest of the site unoperational. It just does not load, period. 

Personally, I am weary of lenders catering to nonperforming accounts. Seems if you are current they want nothing to do with you. I'm not too far from using cash until/unless they come to their senses. 

In Citi's defense the automated works very well. The phone number is recognised and the robot greets by name asking if you are calling about ________ account ending in XXXX. From there it's clear sailing. The confirmation number does not take two legal size pages to record either. That's refreshing.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.