Did you mean: 

Barclay CC Questions

tag
aad041109
Established Member

Re: Barclay CC Questions

@improvingmycredit wrote:
@aad041109
Gotcha! Well I applaud your recovery. Looks to me like you are on a great credit path. Barclays is a good company to get in with early. They'll do you right. Smiley Happy

Yes, I recovered nicely with help from people like you. Smiley Happy  I still have some milestones to get to, and it looks like Barclay can help me get there. Thanks for all the help.

Starting Score: 520s (BK7 in 09/08)
Current Score: EQ 676, TU 662 (MyFico Scores)
Goal Score: 700 Club

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge | In the Garden until 10/2013 | Last App in 04/13 (Barclay Card & Cap1 CLI)
Message 11 of 13
Lunacy123

You don't need to worry about going over 50% throughout the month. In fact if you are always charging up to your limit and making a payment, that can tell them you do need an increase.  Some creditors do look negatively at multiple payments, as they view it as you can't handle your finances so pay right away.  You should set up autopay of at least the minimum, just in case, and pay the balance before the statement date. You can set up an alert when you are within a specific dollar amount of your limit, and then schedule extra payments as needed.

Message 12 of 13
aad041109
Established Member

@Lunacy123 wrote:

Some creditors do look negatively at multiple payments, as they view it as you can't handle your finances so pay right away.

Do you know that out of experience or did you read it somewhere? Also, do you know which banks does not like multiple payments per month? Thanks in advance for the help.

Starting Score: 520s (BK7 in 09/08)
Current Score: EQ 676, TU 662 (MyFico Scores)
Goal Score: 700 Club

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge | In the Garden until 10/2013 | Last App in 04/13 (Barclay Card & Cap1 CLI)
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.