Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay NFL Card

tag
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Barclay NFL Card

Talked myself into pulling the trigger.  I got instant $2500.  And now that's my highest CL.  So pretty happy about it.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Re: Barclay NFL Card

Nice, Congrats! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 2 of 35
trix_r_4_kids
Regular Contributor

Congrats!  Did you get the generic NFL card or a specific team?

I used to post my scores here. However, I'm prone to motion sickness and the ups and downs were nauseating.
Message 3 of 35
eviLution
Established Contributor

congrats!

DCU Platinum: 4000 - Discover IT: 11000 - Walmart: 5000 - AMEX BCP: 18000 - Chase Freedom VS: 5000
in the garden since 1/24/14 - #GARDENSTRONG
Message 4 of 35
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

@Shogun wrote:

Talked myself into pulling the trigger.  I got instant $2500.  And now that's my highest CL.  So pretty happy about it.

Congrats! My brother loves his Giants one Smiley Happy he even wants to put his big purchases on it...which I advised him not to, and to put on his Discover because it's got a higher limit ($1800 vs $5000). Instead, I told him why doesn't he funnel his everyday purchases through it that he DOESN'T get extra points for through Discover?! Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 35
sccredit
Valued Contributor

Way to go!  Moving up the ladder! Congrats

Message 6 of 35
FloridaState12
Established Contributor

Congrats! The rewards aren't that great, but I only got mine for the design Smiley Happy

Photobucket
Message 7 of 35
Mike360
Frequent Contributor

I use mine all the time when my Freedom doesn't give more points. Got a nice $400 sign-up bonus.

Message 8 of 35
flowfaster
Established Contributor

I as well got the $400 sign up bonus.  I got an email a couple of weeks ago that said if I spend $500 in DEC, JAN and DEC I get an additional $200 bucks.  So $600 sign up bonus MWAHAHAHA Thanks Barclays!!

Oh call the recon line for a CLI using the same pull.  They did it for me.

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 9 of 35
madmann26
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!!

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 10 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.