Did you mean: 

Barclay Pre-qual Working Again?

tag
Broke_Triathlete
Valued Contributor

Re: Barclay Pre-qual Working Again?

@kdm31091 wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Interesting. It's back alright. Good find.

They still keep Sallie Mae out of the limelight however. Probably a good idea for them.

If that card ever becomes super popular outside of the forum people who actually know about it, I'd say it would be nerfed sooner than later so it's a good thing it's "on the down low".

I agree. I hope it's still around in '17 when I app for it. It's one I've been wanting for a while now. 

Personal:

Business:

Message 11 of 73
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm guessing it's not one to be trusted as it came back with suggestions for me and I'm opted out on all three bureaus...

Oz

Message 12 of 73
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Suggestions for me as well. Arrival, Rewards and Ring. Good find OP.
Message 13 of 73
taxi818
Super Contributor

Great info. no one posted a link in this thread? hmmmm

https://www.barclaycardus.com/apply/ProactivePrescreenLanding.action

got ring, arrival and rewards recommended. looks like another shady recommendation kinda like Boa and Discover

I wonder if it will say congratulations to anyone like with Citi, Chase and Capital one. then people would know if their chances are good or just rolling the Dice on this site.

Message 14 of 73
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting. I also got the same three recommendations. Im happy to see it back though! I never got to try it the last time, and scores were too low. I hope this means it'll be back!

Good find op
Message 15 of 73
kdm31091
Super Contributor

This appears just to be generic "recommendations" a la BOA or Discover so I wouldn't put much stock into it.

Message 16 of 73
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Came back way to quick.. Probably working on rolling it out again.. No way did it do a query that quickly or even sp my credit was instant on recommended offer.

Message 17 of 73
taxi818
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Came back way to quick.. Probably working on rolling it out again.. No way did it do a query that quickly or even sp my credit was instant on recommended offer.

Yes. Useless. I just experimented with Spongebob Squarepants. And it came back with 3 recommendations.

The ring. The arrival and rewards cards. so no go for this.

Message 18 of 73
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@taxi818 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Yes. Useless. I just experimented with Spongebob Squarepants. And it came back with 3 recommendations.

The ring. The arrival and rewards cards. so no go for this.

Smiley Very Happy Spongebob!!

Message 19 of 73
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

I bet it will be back is my guess, just haven't fully rolled it out yet by either SP'inng you or from a loaded feed of your current report provided in bulks from the CRA's.  My guess is is will be alot better in the coming weeks/months and actually mean something like the old site did.

Message 20 of 73
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.