Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay Product Change

tag
Believe1970
Regular Contributor

Barclay Product Change

Has anyone had a successful product change from the Carnival Sea Miles to the BJ's card? Also, can you request a product change online?

Mortgage:

Auto Loan:

Credit Cards:
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
tsquad131
Frequent Contributor

Re: Barclay Product Change

just tried yesterday calling backdoor credit analyst number and they said you cannot change into a different card once youve been approved for a certain product but they said im welcome to apply for another card. I tried sending a secure message online on my account summary and this is the response I got.

Thank you for contacting us regarding your Barclaycard Financing Visa Card. We can certainly address your concern regarding your card type.

Please be advised that we do not allow switching of accounts from one type to another. If you would like to complete a new application, please call 1-800-308-6008. Representatives are available from 7 a.m. to 12 a.m. ET, 7 days a week.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any other questions and concerns, please reply to this message.

Sincerely,

Customer Service

amazon
Message 2 of 3
daylove
Regular Contributor

Re: Barclay Product Change

I wonder if such application will affect your account because based on what I read here Barclays does not like new applications after you got one of their cards.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.