Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay Rewards Card

tag
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Barclay Rewards Card

I can't wait to get the Arrival!! That will be my go to card next year!!
Message 11 of 59
kd081708
Regular Contributor

So ive heard a lot about it...whats the benefits of that particular card?

Starting Score: EQ 450 EX 498 TU 470
Current Score:
EQ 574 EX 581 TU 572 Barclay 596 Merrick 612
Goal Score:
600 all by 06/30/2014

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 59
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@kd081708 wrote:

Basically the AF version earns 2% (or 2.2%) on everything, when you redeem the points for travel.  And they have a liberal interpretation of what counts as a travel expense.  Also, a large signup bonus.

Message 14 of 59
Vegas247
Established Contributor

@kd081708 wrote:

It's what I call a "WorkHorse" card...you get 2x points on Utilities like....Cell Phone Bill, Water Bill, Electric Bill,Cable Bill,Gas Bill,Sewer Bill,Gas for Car,Groceries....plus Barclay Rewards points show right away on website and smart phone app...where others like AMEX,Discover,Chase show up after statement cuts.....

$600 Barclaycard® Rewards MasterCard® - Average Credit $6500 Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $30k credit card16k Chase Freedom® - $200 Bonus12k VSiggy
Message 15 of 59
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Vegas247 wrote:

@kd081708 wrote:

It's what I call a "WorkHorse" card...you get 2x points on Utilities like....Cell Phone Bill, Water Bill, Electric Bill,Cable Bill,Gas Bill,Sewer Bill,Gas for Car,Groceries....plus Barclay Rewards points show right away on website and smart phone app...where others like AMEX,Discover,Chase show up after statement cuts.....

kd081708 was the OP, so knows about Rewards!  The question was about the Arrival.

Message 16 of 59
Shock
Established Contributor

@Vegas247 wrote:

I don't think the Barclay Rewards MC gets enough respect compared to AMEX, Discover,Chase,Citi,etc. on these forums. I actually like my Barclay card better than all my other cards you see i my signature....Go Barclays!!!

Barclays will CLD your fanny as soon as you freak them out..

photo myfico_zpsd00088cb.jpg
Message 17 of 59
Vegas247
Established Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Vegas247 wrote:

@kd081708 wrote:

kd081708 was the OP, so knows about Rewards!  The question was about the Arrival.

I was commenting on how the OP was enjoying his Barclay Rewards MC (Which was the actual post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and I was sharing how I enjoyed my Rewards MC as well......Get It NOW? Huh?Well? I'm waiting???Do you Get It Lurker????????

$600 Barclaycard® Rewards MasterCard® - Average Credit $6500 Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $30k credit card16k Chase Freedom® - $200 Bonus12k VSiggy
Message 18 of 59
Vegas247
Established Contributor

@Shock wrote:

@Vegas247 wrote:

I don't think the Barclay Rewards MC gets enough respect compared to AMEX, Discover,Chase,Citi,etc. on these forums. I actually like my Barclay card better than all my other cards you see i my signature....Go Barclays!!!

Barclays will CLD your fanny as soon as you freak them out..

Shock tell me how Barclay CLD'd you???

Message 19 of 59
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Vegas247 wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Vegas247 wrote:

@kd081708 wrote:

I was commenting on how the OP was enjoying his Barclay Rewards MC (Which was the actual post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and I was sharing how I enjoyed my Rewards MC as well......Get It NOW? Huh?Well? I'm waiting???Do you Get It Lurker????????

Yes, thanks, I get it.  Even the quote you included:

@kd081708 wrote:

which I foolishly thought was the text you were replying to.  Sorry.

Message 20 of 59
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.