Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay Rewards MC/WMC/WEMC > 10k

tag
JayRizzo
Established Contributor

Barclay Rewards MC/WMC/WEMC > 10k

Has anyone seen or have a "Barclay Rewards Mastercard" with a limit greater than $10,000?

I'm not looking for an increase, just curious since CSRs don't know the cap on this product either. My auto CLI stopped at 10k back in 2012, so I assumed I hit the max and was gardening anyways - didn't bother underwriters.

To keep the thread thin, let's hear from those who have already surpassed this amount.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Man-Of-Steel
Established Contributor

Re: Barclay Rewards MC/WMC/WEMC > 10k

@JayRizzo wrote:
Has anyone seen or have a "Barclay Rewards Mastercard" with a limit greater than $10,000?

I'm not looking for an increase, just curious since CSRs don't know the cap on this product either. My auto CLI stopped at 10k back in 2012, so I assumed I hit the max and was gardening anyways - didn't bother underwriters.

To keep the thread thin, let's hear from those who have already surpassed this amount.

I have a Rewards World MasterCard with a $12,500 CL and 12.24% APR.  This card was originally an Arrival Plus World Elite MasterCard with a $12,500 CL and 16.24% APR.  It was opened in Jan 2016 and product changed last month.  I'm a PIF guy and the Rewards card will only be used for utility charges, so the current limit is much higher than I need on this card and I don't see it being increased in the future.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.