Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay Rewards MC card image changed

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclay Rewards MC card image changed

When I logged into my account today the image for my card had changed. Has this happened to anyone else. Does it indicate a PC, or CLI, is soon to come?

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
wasCB14
Super Contributor

Re: Barclay Rewards MC card image changed

Maybe a PC...can you show us the image?

*Just checked and apps are still not open, at least via card browsing on Barclaycardus.com.

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

mine did it to, It has to do with them discontinuing the card I believe

Message 4 of 14
kdm31091
Super Contributor

I expect it's just a typical Barclay website glitch because the image you're seeing is a picture of how the Rewards card looked years ago.

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclay is making updates to their online account systems. I've received a message for the last two days in my Ring account stating this. My online display also shows the older (orange) card image of the Ring card, and I've never had that design.

It's only temporary and is reflective of online updates Barclay is currently completing, according to the message within my account.

Message 6 of 14
galahad15
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Barclay is making updates to their online account systems. I've received a message for the last two days in my Ring account stating this. My online display also shows the older (orange) card image of the Ring card, and I've never had that design.

It's only temporary and is reflective of online updates Barclay is currently completing, according to the message within my account.

Same here, I just logged into the barclays US website, and the old orange Ring design is showing up for me as well!  Smiley Happy  Yay, I kinda always liked that design better anyway, lol  Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 14
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

they mise well just make it the commence image.... Still crying.  1 month and will be closing my poor poor SM.. You will be missed

Message 8 of 14
happypill
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

they mise well just make it the commence image.... Still crying.  1 month and will be closing my poor poor SM.. You will be missed

I'm going to miss my SM a lot also.  Are you planning to close before the convert it to the new card which shall not be named?  I wonder if it will show up as a new account if it converts - if that's the case I'll be closing as well.

BTW, I'm also seeing some picture image weirdness on my Barclay's page with my Wyndham card.

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kdm31091 wrote:

I expect it's just a typical Barclay website glitch because the image you're seeing is a picture of how the Rewards card looked years ago.

Interesting you should mention "the image you're seeing is a picture of how..." as my other card from Barclay's is also showing an old picture.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.