Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay just decreased my limit LOL

tag
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Re: Barclay just decreased my limit LOL

I agree with everyone elses statements here...  there is something in the water these days.  Sorry for the decrease but as already mentioned by the others, at least it was not a card you prized in your collection.  I only received 2 cards this year (Only had 3 inquiries over 2 years prior to that) and considering 1 is a Chase...  I will continue to let that grow for a bit before biting on any other additions. As excellent and beneficial technology is to us for a more secure credit card arena, it's also a double edge sword Smiley Frustrated.

Message 11 of 13
Peteyglad
Established Contributor

I am a little nervous of this with my card. It is at 40k and I never use close to that. I also don't open more than 2 or 3 cards in a year so I think that helps as well.

Chase Sapphire Preferred 20k | Amex Delta Platinum 20k | Amex Hilton Aspire 20k | US Bank Cash+ 25k | Chase Amazon Prime 25k | Barclaycard Aviator Red 40k | Bank of America Alaska Airlines 42k | Chase Marriott 50k | Discover It 50.3k | Amex EDP 52k | Citi Thank You Premier 56K | Bank of America BBR 57.9k
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm just shaking in my boots! Oh wait... I don't have any Barkie cards yet. But I do have Nervous Nelly Chase in my purse with a .99 spend on it. Chase recently baited me a green checkmark CSP while I am LOL/24 but I didn't bite. Im rolling on 9 cards already this year and trying hard not to open any more bank accts with SUB's because they always offer me a CC in the branch and I can't say no for some reason.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.