Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay pre-approval link gone?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclay pre-approval link gone?

It seems the link to the Proactive Pre-Screen is no longer working.  I've been checking the pre-approval from time to time to see if it will give me the "Accept Now" to get my foot in the door with them.  I just tried to go to the site but it is forwarding me to their main page now.

Barclay Proactive Prescreen

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Barclay pre-approval link gone?

@Anonymous wrote:

It seems the link to the Proactive Pre-Screen is no longer working.  I've been checking the pre-approval from time to time to see if it will give me the "Accept Now" to get my foot in the door with them.  I just tried to go to the site but it is forwarding me to their main page now.

Barclay Proactive Prescreen

Interesting.

I just did the prequal last week and it was working then because i never get any bites from them. I only have a single barclaycard.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclay pre-approval link gone?

I'm laughing at my desk.  Ok, I have it bookmarked, it worked.  Said congrats I'm preapproved for the Arrival Plus, clicked accept now and it took me to the Home Page you speak of.

Hilarious Barclays.  

-on iPhone wifi

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.