Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay

tag
JASON34GATORS
Contributor

Barclay

Hi can i still get the 40,000 miles bonus points if i already have a diffrent card with them thank you

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Barclay

@JASON34GATORS wrote:

Hi can i still get the 40,000 miles bonus points if i already have a diffrent card with them thank you

they will usually allow up to 2 accounts per person if you qualify.

Message 2 of 4
FastForward
Frequent Contributor

The Arrival was my second Barclay card & yes, it qualified for the 40k bonus points. 

AmEx PRG (NPSL) | AmEx BCP (10k) | AmEx Blue Cash (1k) | AmEx SPG (3.5k) | Barclay Arrival WMC (7.5k) | Barclay Sallie Mae (1.5k) | Cap1 QS (2k) | Chase Freedom (1k) | Discover IT (4.5k) | InTouch (Local) CU MC (5k) | InTouch (Local) CU LOC (25k)

Citi/Best Buy (AU) (1.5k) | Citi/Best Buy (7.5k) | Comenity/Crate & Barrel (4k) | Comenity/Restoration Hardware (9k) | GE/Ethan Allen (2.5k) | Synchrony Bank/Banana Republic (3.3k) | Synchrony Bank/Gap (3.3k) | Synchrony Bank/Walmart (3.3k)

myFICO scores ~ 691 (EQ) 670 (EX) 712 (TU) || Goal scores: 750+ (all 3)
Message 3 of 4
noobody
Established Contributor

Under their T&C they might deny your bonus, in real world bonus post the minute spending requirement are meet.

About This Offer: You must be at least 18 years of age. This offer is available only to applicants who are residents of the United States,  with the exception of Iowa, Puerto Rico and the US territories, and may not be available if you already have or have had an account with us. If at the time of your application you do not meet the credit or income criteria previously established for this offer, or the income you report is insufficient based on your current obligations,  we may be unable to open an account for you, or you may receive a Platinum card. Platinum benefits differ from World benefits. Please review the materials provided with your card for details.  

account maybe defined as arrival account or any barclaycard account

EX819 1HP|TU797 1HP| EQ(Fico8 BankCard)841
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.