cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays Apple Visa Approved!!! Recon success!

tag
teenastie
Established Contributor

Re: Information Please

@Anonymous wrote:

Could anyone tell me if Barclay's would approve a FiCO score of 650 for the apple financing?  I tried calling several times but was told that the wait would be more than 45 min to an hour.  Before applying and getting an unnecessary inquiry as I'm trying to rebuild I thought some of you knowledgeable people might be able to give some insight.  I appreciate the help.

Is your Fico score a TU Fico? how old is your oldest TL? Barclay's will pull a 2nd or even 3rd CR is they are on the fence on their decision. Any Baddies on your reports? It's not necessarily a cut and dry Fico score that gets you in with Barclay's... or any CCC for that matter.

Message 31 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

650 is TU, I have a few bad spots but 2003-2005, Have a perfect payment history for the past yr on only one loan.  "how old is your oldest TL?"  not sure what 

you mean by TL.  Thanks again.

Message 32 of 36
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

650 is TU, I have a few bad spots but 2003-2005, Have a perfect payment history for the past yr on only one loan.  "how old is your oldest TL?"  not sure what 

you mean by TL.  Thanks again.

TL = tradeline.

Do you have any current credit cards open??? Waht is the history on them?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 33 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclays Apple Visa Approved!!! Recon success!

@LS2982 wrote:
that sucks Barclays is HP for CLI's!

Mustang my CrapOne CLI is my credit steps one on my 7th statement.

Oh OK, I mis-read one of your replies, sorry bout that. Your reply below......

****Well I had to recon my decesion to can them considering a number a fellow myFICO'er gave me to some professional CSR's at CapOne. They fixed my situation. So my Credit Card has upgraded from axed to SD.****

I mis-read your entire reply because of that one sentence, now I understand what you were talking about "you were given a super special secret # to some good Cap1 CSR's" (how I mis-read that is beyond me, it was early and my coffee was not ready yet?Smiley Very Happy)

You know me and Cap1, the # you have, you think it might get me to someone who may be willing to actually look over my account and possibly save me from giving them the axe?

Message 34 of 36
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

****Well I had to recon my decesion to can them considering a number a fellow myFICO'er gave me to some professional CSR's at CapOne. They fixed my situation. So my Credit Card has upgraded from axed to SD.****

I mis-read your entire reply because of that one sentence, now I understand what you were talking about "you were given a super special secret # to some good Cap1 CSR's" (how I mis-read that is beyond me, it was early and my coffee was not ready yet?Smiley Very Happy)

You know me and Cap1, the # you have, you think it might get me to someone who may be willing to actually look over my account and possibly save me from giving them the axe?

1: 800-707-0489

Tell them you want a CLI or your closing them down!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 35 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LS2982 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

1: 800-707-0489

Tell them you want a CLI or your closing them down!!

Thx LS, I'll give em a shot tomorrow.

Thank you my Friend.

Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.