CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Barclays Arrival+ 60,000 Miles Offers Being Sent Out

get it by email or snail mail saleen?

Message 2 of 4
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

I'm assuming mail from the photo and from the fact that USPS Informed Delivery shows that I have Barclay mail today.  Must.  Not.  App.  Also apparently their marketing and underwriting must live on different planets because even though they're clean, my credit reports are like a poster child for Barclay AA (not American Airlines).

Message 3 of 4
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@K-in-Boston wrote:

I'm assuming mail from the photo and from the fact that USPS Informed Delivery shows that I have Barclay mail today.  Must.  Not.  App.  Also apparently their marketing and underwriting must live on different planets because even though they're clean, my credit reports are like a poster child for Barclay AA (not American Airlines).

Lol weird thing my credit profile is far more lively than yours although might not have quite the balances as you do although have gone up since the house for sure and Barclay's hasn't ever taken AA on me where-as I have at any given time 30ish new accounts over a two year period of time lol...  Not saying it won't happen, just hasnt happened to me yet...  Have two cards with them and they just recently waived the AF for my Red Aviator card speaking of AA lol and I don't use the sucker at all other than the kind bonus they gave me Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.