Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays Arrival Rewards Boost question

tag
b_diddy
Established Contributor

Barclays Arrival Rewards Boost question

I want to buy a new Mac with my Barclays Arrival ... does anyone know if you get the same Rewards Boost points in-store as you would buying online through the link to Apple?

FICO Scores: EX 733 (1/17/15) EQ 761 (1/17/15) TU 750 (1/17/15)

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
b_diddy
Established Contributor

Re: Barclays Arrival Rewards Boost question

Sorry, found the answer to my question at the bottom of the FAQs:

"No, you must click through the site retailer links to earn rewards. This is how we are able to confirm your purchase."

Message 2 of 5
LexieCat
Regular Contributor

Actually, I think you can do a purchase online and in-store pickup.   Apple has a 2-point "boost" (there are some exclusions that you can see at the Rewards Boost listing for Apple).

I've been doing that with purchases at Lowe's and PetSmart.  Ordering online through the portal for in-store pickup.

Chase Sapphire Preferred $32k; CapitalOne Venture $30k; Chase Slate $30k; Barclaycard Arrival Plus $25k; Wells Fargo Visa $25k; Amex EveryDay $25k; Barclaycard Ring $15.5k; Lowes $10k; Barclaycard Apple Financing $9.5k; Best Buy $7k; Chase Amazon Rewards Visa $6.5k; misc. store cards

EQ 822; TU 820; EX 819
Message 3 of 5
b_diddy
Established Contributor

Swell idea, thanks!

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LexieCat wrote:

Actually, I think you can do a purchase online and in-store pickup.   Apple has a 2-point "boost" (there are some exclusions that you can see at the Rewards Boost listing for Apple).

I've been doing that with purchases at Lowe's and PetSmart.  Ordering online through the portal for in-store pickup.

Sweet!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.