rlx01
Established Contributor

Barclays Arrival+ w/ 50k point bonus

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclays Arrival+ w/ 50k point bonus

Nice find! Do you know if they offer matched if you already redeemed the 40K bonus?

Message 2 of 26
Beckhsrules
Frequent Contributor

I saw datapoints stating that Barclays mentioned that they will not match the new offer.

AAoA: 1 yr 3 mo | FICO Scores: EX: 720, TU: 724, EQ: 705 | Inq: EX: 13, EQ: 8, TU: 7 | GARDENING AS OF 3/13/2017
Message 3 of 26
cjesser15
Contributor

What's their policy regarding past cardholders? Eligible for bonuses again or no? Closed mine in February 2015.
Message 4 of 26
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@cjesser15 wrote:
What's their policy regarding past cardholders? Eligible for bonuses again or no? Closed mine in February 2015.

I'm thinking no based on this. But then I wonder based on this. LOL

Bonus Miles: Cardmembers will receive 50,000 bonus miles if you use your new credit card account to make $3,000 in Net Purchases within ninety (90) days of your credit card account being opened. This one-time 50,000 miles offer is valid for first-time cardmembers with new accounts only. Existing cardmembers and existing accounts are not eligible for this offer. This is a limited-time offer and may be canceled at any time without notice.

Message 5 of 26
Appleman
Valued Contributor

We have a trip to DC in April. Wife applied and instant approved $12,500. The 50,000 points will be useful!

Thanks for the post!

Message 6 of 26
Brenex
Valued Member

That's a nice bonus on a card with no foreign transaction fees.

Message 7 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question for you guys, 

Can the 50k point bonus be redeemed for $500 cash or statement credit? 

Message 8 of 26
rlx01
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Question for you guys, 

$500 + 5%, so $525.

You can get the bonus again if you've had an A+ before (as long as you don't have a current A- or A+).

Message 9 of 26
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@rlx01 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Question for you guys, 

$500 + 5%, so $525.

You can get the bonus again if you've had an A+ before (as long as you don't have a current A- or A+).

If you redeem against ordinary purchases it will not be $500, it will be $250. To get the full $500 value you do have to redeem against travel purchases. I just want to clarify because the person mentioned "cash" and it's not really cash, just a credit against travel purchases only.

Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.