Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays-Barnes and Nobles Approval

tag
My2cents
Regular Contributor

Barclays-Barnes and Nobles Approval

I Saw that they were softing the heck out of DW TU, so I apped, and got 3500.00 CL with 708 TU score.

My highest CL was HH--1500.00 and lowest is Sears--500.00.

Ole My2cents

700 Club Member
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Barclays-Barnes and Nobles Approval

@My2cents wrote:

I Saw that they were softing the heck out of DW TU, so I apped, and got 3500.00 CL with 708 TU score.

My highest CL was HH--1500.00 and lowest is Sears--500.00.

Ole My2cents

YAY congrats

Message 2 of 7
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Congrats

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

That shell buy a lot of books.

Message 4 of 7
ficonightmare
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!!

I really like Barclays. Have the same card and they're pretty good with CLI every 6 months. I also called them on Thanksgiving day and asked them to reduce my APR.

That didn't go as well as I hoped. They only brought it down to 15.24 from 16.24 Smiley Mad

Starting Score: 600s
Current Score: EQ 08 798 on 5/28/14, TU 792 on 5/27/4 via Barclay, EX 798 on 5/28/14
Goal Score: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ficonightmare wrote:

Congrats!!

I really like Barclays. Have the same card and they're pretty good with CLI every 6 months. I also called them on Thanksgiving day and asked them to reduce my APR.

That didn't go as well as I hoped. They only brought it down to 15.24 from 16.24 Smiley Mad

Is it a hard pull for CLI?

Message 6 of 7
ficonightmare
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@ficonightmare wrote:

Congrats!!

Is it a hard pull for CLI?

I never requested a CLI. They've just been giving them to me every 6 months so no hard pull. They've been pretty generous too (or at least what I think is generous). they started me with 2.5k. Then they increased me twice. 1k each time.

Starting Score: 600s
Current Score: EQ 08 798 on 5/28/14, TU 792 on 5/27/4 via Barclay, EX 798 on 5/28/14
Goal Score: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.