Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays Carnival Sea Miles and Discover More Cards

tag
Believe1970
Regular Contributor

Barclays Carnival Sea Miles and Discover More Cards

I want to start by saying this forum rocks. Three years ago I filed BK and felt like there was no hope. I found this forum and with it came hope. I was never approved for A Discover Card when I had great credit. On 05/31/2011 I applied for the Barclays card was was approved for $2200. So I said lets try the Discover More Card. Got a message to call customer service number. After the verified some info they said I was approved for a $1000. Not alot but its a start. Now back to gardening.
Mortgage:

Auto Loan:

Credit Cards:
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
CreditBuilder01
Valued Member

Re: Barclays Carnival Sea Miles and Discover More Cards

Congratulations on the approvals and great limits!!  Would you mind confirming which CRA's were pulled for both applications?  I filed BK in 2006 and I am very interested in applying for Carnival Card but I was nervous up until I saw this post.  My EQ score is 652 and I am waiting for Sallie to correct their reporting on my TU before I repull score.  I have heard that Barclay's pulls TU but I wanted to confirm for Discover as well. 

Thank you!

Message 2 of 5
Believe1970
Regular Contributor

They pulled TU.
Mortgage:

Auto Loan:

Credit Cards:
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

unless there is a gap in your file barclays will usually only pull TU

Message 4 of 5
Believe1970
Regular Contributor

Sorry, Barclays pulled TU and Discover pulled EQ. TU score was 639 and EQ score was 642 when I applied.
Mortgage:

Auto Loan:

Credit Cards:
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.