Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays Free FICO Score

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Barclays Free FICO Score

Is anyone else failed to get their normally routine monthly free fico from them so far this month? Maybe it's just my account?

It's usually been as dependable as clockwork all along but didn't update at all on this month's statement cut.

Delays like this are expected and more normal for Citi.

Your FICO® Score last updated on 02/18/16.

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27
dwz55
Regular Contributor

Re: Barclays Free FICO Score

My updates are random, I've only gotten 2 in the past 6 months.

TU 780 April 2014
EQ 797 May 2014
EX 786 May 2014
Message 2 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mines didn't update from January until a few days ago finally and that was about 2 days after the statement cut...I think mines might be affected by my TU freeze though 

Message 3 of 28
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Oh, ok then.

I wasn't aware that it can be random with them.

It's normal to find an email from them occasionally when there's a change either up or down.

Message 4 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Is anyone else failed to get their normally routine monthly free fico from them so far this month? Maybe it's just my account?

It's usually been as dependable as clockwork all along but didn't update at all on this month's statement cut.

It took about two months for my first update.  I was curious, and looked into it, and there is something in the FAQ or somewhere, where Barclays says they don't always update monthly.  So, it could just be your account for this month. I would except to see it update in the next 1-3 weeks (since it appears to be a week overdue)

Message 5 of 28
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

It took about two months for my first update.  I was curious, and looked into it, and there is something in the FAQ or somewhere, where Barclays says they don't always update monthly.  So, it could just be your account for this month. I would except to see it update in the next 1-3 weeks (since it appears to be a week overdue)

I guess i take it for granted since they been updating mine each month at a new statement.

When scrolling to the link and landing on that page it always was a new FICO score even if nothing had changed.

Message 6 of 28
Chris679
Established Contributor

I only get an update every two months
Message 7 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah mine has been every other month, not every month... so I got an update in Feb, Dec, Oct, etc probably will get one in April next

Message 8 of 28
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

yeah mine has been every other month, not every month... so I got an update in Feb, Dec, Oct, etc probably will get one in April next

That's likely how it's been then for mine all along i suppose without realizing it.

It was not seeing any usage some months so i guess i just assumed that it was every month without fail.

Thanks for clearing this up.

Message 9 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been getting a new update every month within 3-5 days after my statements cuts, but I do show some use each month (not carrying a balance). Is there anyone else whose FICO updates monthly as well?

Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.