Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays Free FICO Score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclays Free FICO Score

@Anonymous wrote:

I have been getting a new update every month within 3-5 days after my statements cuts, but I do show some use each month (not carrying a balance). Is there anyone else whose FICO updates monthly as well?

Same, mine updates first few days of each month

Message 11 of 28
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I have been getting a new update every month within 3-5 days after my statements cuts, but I do show some use each month (not carrying a balance). Is there anyone else whose FICO updates monthly as well?

Same, mine updates first few days of each month

Well see?

This was the purpose of opening this thread. Mine also is offered a free TU FICO every month without fail, and either with or without a balance it always updated up until this month.

Maybe they're so busy trying to fill all those new JetBlue and Arrival Card orders lately.

Message 12 of 28
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

As others stated usually every two months approximately unless you have been bad and new accounts or inquiries are popping up on your CRA if this is the case you will possibly get a few Fico score updates in one month as they are making sure you not getting into trouble

Message 13 of 28
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

As others stated usually every two months approximately unless you have been bad and new accounts or inquiries are popping up on your CRA if this is the case you will possibly get a few Fico score updates in one month as they are making sure you not getting into trouble

Seems funny that when there's a fair drop in your TU score they don't mind notifying via email that your new score (a change) is now available but when your score is on the upswing they back off and aren't as quick to do the same for that change.

Hmmm Smiley Indifferent

Message 14 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

fwiw, mine is almost always every 2 mos. only one time it updated in a month. an upswing. 

Message 15 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine skipped the month I didn't use it.
Message 16 of 28
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

I appreciate everyone sharing your own results to this.

So looks like the bottom line on Barclays free TransUnion FICO is that some get them on a regular monthly basis (like i have been seeing) while others is every other months or even some others completely at random.

Thank Goodness then that some like DISCOVER issue their free Fico score for it's cardholders EACH MONTH & ON TIME without a hitch.

Message 17 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dwz55 wrote:

My updates are random, I've only gotten 2 in the past 6 months.

Ditto.

Message 18 of 28
Alleycat2003
Valued Member

My score was last updated 2/16..it had been updating once a month and I do carry a balance.
Current scores: 611 EQ/ 629 TU/ 631 EXP
Message 19 of 28
someg33k
Established Contributor

My updates are far from being like clock work as you say. Have always been like that for my Barclay account.

Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.