Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays Recon Success...

tag
Andy77
Valued Contributor

Barclays Recon Success...

Wanted to post my Barclays recon success story...opened the Applie Financing Visa last Dec with a 1700 CL..

Paid in full for 4 months spening about 7k on the card...charging and paying etc

From Feb to just now I carried a balance and only paid just about minimum due to $ constrictions then I paid bal in full when I got some extra

So, asked for increase yesterday and got declined, called the recon # today, talked to an analyst and told her I wanted to transfer some balances over so she incresed my limit to a total of 3500, but she did want the card #'s over the phone to do the increases.  I did not really mind as they did do what I wanted them to do, give me the increase

I am pleased

Capital One you can ....

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
bostonte
Frequent Contributor

Re: Barclays Recon Success...

What was the offer you transferred under?

I think the default on this card is 22.9% and 4% fee. Hopefully you had something better...

Message 2 of 3
Gemini
Established Member

Re: Barclays Recon Success...

I just appd for the Apple barclays and initially they gave me a 5,000 cl.. I called the next day and verified some information and they raised it to 10,000 with no problem... They are alright with me so far...Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.