Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays has taken action after using BT

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclays has taken action after using BT

Are you doing anything different witn your profile across all CCs as you are paying down the BT? They have stopped showing me love ever since they bumped me up to $15K. I do have a $4K BT remaining at 0% for 15 months. Just whinning I know.

Congrats to you! That's a nice jump! 

Message 21 of 23
CreditJim
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Are you doing anything different witn your profile across all CCs as you are paying down the BT? They have stopped showing me love ever since they bumped me up to $15K. I do have a $4K BT remaining at 0% for 15 months. Just whinning I know.

Congrats to you! That's a nice jump! 

Nothing drastically different, I've always kept my utilization low, usually pay in full on most cards etc. I have had added a couple of new cards recently though with much higher limits than the Aviator was at.

Quicksilver 51k | Discover It $45k | Bonvoy Business $38k | Lowe's $35k | Costco $33.5k | SWACU $30k | Ink Preferred $28k | USAA Rewards $25k | Ink Cash $22.5k | Ink Preferred $22k | Amex Blue Business Plus $17k | Freedom Flex $16k | Freedom $14k | CSR $10k | Amazon Store $10k | Amazon Business $3k | REI $3k
Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI, I am glad to see different stories about Barclays BT...

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.