Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays "hidden" cards...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclays "hidden" cards...

When you go to the Barclays card website and look for their new cards, you only see a few listed.  I have heard of most of the rest of these but it seems difficult to  navigate to them directly from the main homepage.  I had sent a secure message requesting some information and they gave me this link so I thought I would pass it on. 

https://home.barclaycardus.com/cards.html

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
wasCB14
Super Contributor

Re: Barclays "hidden" cards...

@Anonymous wrote:

When you go to the Barclays card website and look for their new cards, you only see a few listed.  I have heard of most of the rest of these but it seems difficult to  navigate to them directly from the main homepage.  I had sent a secure message requesting some information and they gave me this link so I thought I would pass it on. 

https://home.barclaycardus.com/cards.html

Click "Partners" in the bottom center of the screen.

Some cards (like the AF Wyndham card) and special offers (like increased bonuses) are available only via the travel partner's website.

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the heads up.  The Miles and More seems like a pretty decent card.  I have read it is hard to get 3 Barclay Cards, I already have two.  Anyone have 3 of their cards?

Message 3 of 4
marypoppins70
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the heads up.  The Miles and More seems like a pretty decent card.  I have read it is hard to get 3 Barclay Cards, I already have two.  Anyone have 3 of their cards?

I have 3 - Upromise MC, AA Aviator, and Rewards Visa - total of around 17k 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.