Did you mean: 

Barnes and Noble Mastercard

tag
aquatic1
Established Contributor

Re: Barnes and Noble Mastercard

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

it's not a great card only 5% off and 1% in gift certs The whole point about retail cobrand more points when money is spent at the cobranded retail,

Right they're on shopdiscover for 10% and4% at chase rewards Plus for those that don't have a chse non-cobrand cards and don't have a discover

I didn't even people still order books from them with Overstock and Amazon

That's fine that you don't want/ like this card, but please don't dump on OP's choice. Many people like this one; others like other cards.

I liked the rewards on mine; I just canceled it because I found that I had wound up with a version that didn't allow customer-requested CLI's.

Hauling, I never take offense on other people choice of cards.  The cards that I choose are in my purse.

I buy most of my books from Barnes and Noble. I like that if I buy from Barnes and Noble I get even more rewards for Upromise that helps pay down my student loans. Everyone has certain ways that they do things and that is cool.

Starting Score: EX:603
Current Score: EX:603 (10/16/19)
Goal Score: EX:740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 12
laz98
Senior Contributor

Re: Barnes and Noble Mastercard

i like barnes and noble.  they have lots of cool stuff.
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.