Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bbt cash advance limit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bbt cash advance limit

What % of your total cl is availible for cash advances .?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bbt cash advance limit

Does anybody have a card from bb&t?
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks like 20% on my Bright card.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thx for the info
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you need a cash advance card, you should be looking at your spending and figure out a way to not need them but if you absolutely have to take them, you’re much better off with a credit union card like DCU that doesn’t charge fees or high APR for cash advances and also won’t take AA against you for taking them. Credit card issuers get very skittish when someone starts taking cash advances. 

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

thx ive never took a cash advance before .i was just curious thinking about trying my luck with them on a card

Message 6 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I just did one with my Marvel card though not by design. I had to use a cc to pay my electric water the other day as i was unsure of my funds, my bank charges $10 to use a card that isnt theirs. Yeah my bank sux and same bank that have bl from their crappy cards worse thsn Amex. Guy came back to me if i wanted sny cash back i thought i was taken 10 bucks along with paying the fee and bill, lol, actually took out $140 minus the fee. Oopsie. Sh well, i paid it back but yeah their was interest. $1.15 so far but now i gotta watch for trailing interestSmiley Wink
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.